The candidate we seek is a seasoned customer experience-, and human-centred design expert that sets down the outline of a concept and coordinates its transformation – and implementation – into detailed designs, prototypes, and/or minimal viable products for a wide range of devices and platforms.
So what do you think, do you have what it takes? Then first, checkout our checklist:
- you are a strong leader and provide an exemplary role in the team(s) you lead;
- you have at least ten years of relevant work experience in a comparable role;
- you have a clear perspective on the role of ‘digital’ in both current and future society;
- you are design thinker with experience in creative processes and techniques;
- you understand service design and are proficient in applying it’s methodology and tool-set;
- you are business savvy, and are able to assess the adequacy off business processes, organizational structures, and digital capabilities;
- you thoroughly understand the value of human-behaviour research in projects and are able to explain this to customers and the market;
- you can organize and facilitate strategic and creative sessions, ie. Google Design sprints;
- you can transform clients’ needs into award-winning strategies and concepts;
- you are a creative leader that helps teams excel, and surpasses the clients, and your own, expectations;
- you have and grow a broad network of contacts in the digital- and client domain;
- you shake things up in a positive way, both among the creatives and for our clients;
- you enjoy standing in the spotlight and sharing your knowledge with the market, your colleagues and your peers.