As a Front-end Developer, you know that quality can only be achieved by having a human perspective. After all, we are all human. You understand that we make our clients successful by connecting design, technology and research, always rooted in a deep understanding of people. This means that you understand design and deep back-end technology and you’re the main factor to make sure there is no gap between the two.
Besides stalwartly fighting for the end user, we like to have a beer or a few Jägermeister’s as well. You like that, huh? At Mirabeau we build some of the most used apps and websites in the Netherlands, Europe and even China. Yes. We got international business trips, if you’re interested.
- you have an eye for detail, and work thoroughly and accurate
- you are passionate about bringing the best human experience
- the usual suspects, a strong understanding of: HTML5, CSS3, ES2015+
- the ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- you see the importance of behavioural skills, maybe you’re even a natural leader
- a healthy craving for the real innovation behind React
- you know one or more frameworks very well