As a Industrial Design work student you will join our team dedicated to developing innovative ideas. A creative environment in which you will bring working prototypes where ‘digital’ concepts step into the physical world. You’ll also be making materials that tell the story of our ideas and research, by creating visualisations, (live) infographics and explanetories. You will be provided with all the resources and tools you need to make, design and realize, because your work matters. Of course, you also get paid for your efforts. You are a talented student in (applied) industrial design, ready to work together with an informal team. You’re also able to create work under the direction of a creative and technical lead. Of all things: you like to tinker with a multitude of materials, from foam, felt and filament to animations, augmented interfaces to electronics and audio.
- you are a (master) student in industrial design
- you are available for at least four months from february 2018
- your English, both spoken and written is excellent
- you are a talent in creating from an idea to a proof of concept
- you are available for part-time work next to you studies