You are looking for an internship that offers the opportunity to work with others within an appealing and creative environment. You have hands-on experience with relevant technologies (like Unity 3D), and preferably enjoy programming at home in your spare time too.
Curious what students do as part of our innovation practice? Read more...
- you are a second or third year higher vocational (HBO) student in a subject such as game development, computer engineering or software development.
- you are looking for an internship or graduation project of at least ten to around 20 weeks.
- you follow trends and developments in digital, you are very interested in innovation and related technologies.
- you have a practical mindset combined with plenty of creativity and initiative. You are proactive in communicating and cooperating within a team
- you are able to develop in C# and know how to implement Unity
- you have developed and can show some Augmented Reality or Game concepts
- you have some experience with 3D, mobile development, playstation VR or other VR devices