You are looking for an internship that offers the opportunity to work with others within an appealing and creative environment. You have hands-on experience with relevant technologies and preferably enjoy programming and electronics at home in your spare time too.
Curious what students do as part of our innovation practice? Read more...
- you are a fourth year vocational (HBO) student in a subject such as computer engineering, electronics or software development.
- you are looking for a graduation project of at least ten to around 20 weeks.
- you follow trends and developments in digital, you are very interested in innovation, IoT and related technologies.
- you have a practical mindset combined with plenty of creativity and initiative.
- You are proactive in communicating and cooperating within a team.
- you have basic experience in electronics, IoT, hardware (like Arduino), and are skilled in Microsoft .NET, Python or Java programming.