Like to contribute?
The internship is focused on data science techniques like machine- and deep learning to help train AI that allow us to create new experiences and deliver useful insights.
Examples are: action recognition (video) for gesture detection, advanced face or posture detection, behavioral analysis, voice emotion detection, to name a few.
During your internship you will work with co-developers as well as students with different backgrounds like design, UX or data science. Furthermore you have access to a depth of experience present at Cognizant Digital Business.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to work for major clients in a motivated and dynamic team. We offer you lots of freedom, plenty of space to contribute your own ideas and an internship allowance of € 450,- a month.
This is what you bring
You are looking for an internship that offers the opportunity to work with others within an appealing and creative environment. You have hands-on experience with relevant technologies, and preferably enjoy programming at home in your spare time too.
Curious what students do as part of our innovation practice? Read more...
- you are a third year or higher university (like TU Delft) student in a subject such as data- or computer science
- you are looking for an internship or graduation project of at least ten to around 20 weeks
- you follow trends and developments in digital, you are very interested in innovation and related technologies
- you have a practical mindset combined with plenty of creativity and initiative. You are proactive in communicating and cooperating within a team
- you have experience in data science related techniques like Pattern Recognition, Machine- Deep Learning, TensorFlow or other ML frameworks and programming languages like Python, Microsoft .NET, and/or Java.